Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bare Butt Is It Normal To Stick Out My Bare Butt In Public?

Is it normal to stick out my bare butt in public? - bare butt

a lot of time walking in the street with my bare butt hanging I like people, and I drove through the station and kick ass people with WindowsÍ also open to school, sometimes with a skirt and not under Intimates think a little, some of the children to see how you should see my back, I continue or stop?

2 comments:

dylannac... said...

If you have any serious problems STO sink, perhaps with rape, and then get AIDS or something. Perhaps now, cute, but it is not cute in 30 years if ruining your cat to an elderly woman with AIDS, and your life.
Secure your future while I cannnnnnnnnn.

goodbyew... said...

Please send me a picture, I can not really understand what you're talking about an image without * wink *

Seriously, if you want to talk or whatever ...
MSN: manicania@hotmail.com
AIM: bckizzle333

Post a Comment