How much weight to add in pickup truck bed during winter? - how much weight to add to bed of dodge dakota 4x4 in winter
How much should I add on the back of my truck? I have a 1997 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 2WD. I (4) 75 kilos of sand in the tube bed, one in each corner, but the bed still slipping so has no weight to the rear. My Ford Ranger is often the same fine w / 300 kg total weight to the rear. My tires are like new tires all season. The normal winter is about 3 inches of snow and maybe 1 / 2 inches of ice, but we just had the biggest snowstorm in over 8 years and currently has about 4 inches of snow and ICE about 1 cm. All ideas for the rent-free, or as I prefer to keep my bed? How much should I have it and have put what?
No comments:
Post a Comment