Making music playlist about Activism? - fort mojave indian tribeemployment
A few months ago I asked y'all to a play list was that was against entering the war. The response was overwhelmingly positive!
Now I get a few suggestions for activism added. I was a bit militant and still hear music. So your mission. Give me some names of songs on the fight against poverty, the world a better place, empowerment of women against violence, etc. Here are some songs you have to give an idea of what I'm looking for are:
BKAB by Ethan Stoller (V for Vendetta soundtrack credits)
Hey Coyote by Concrete Blonde, her album Mojave
Kenji by Fort Minor
This kind of songs. Any contribution is appreciated
:)
3 comments:
Listen to "Disposable Heroes" by Metallica in front of the "Master of Puppets CD. Oh Yeah.
Emotional Anarchist - MxPx
Anarchy Camp - NOFX
Girl anachronism - The Dresden Dolls
We Are The World
Post a Comment