Friday, February 12, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Take A Package From Everyday Minerals Everyday Minerals? Is It Worth It?

Everyday Minerals? is it worth it? - how long does it take to take a package from everyday minerals

Okay, so I ordered the sample package on Tuesday of last week, I'm dying to try it and I know that the package comes from Austin, Texas, but ordered him to USPS Priority Mail and said it was financed, my card is good. (BTW I live in PA if it is not so far, and certainly not internationally) How long does it take to join? Are you kidding? Or should I do at any moment?

2 comments:

♥DWW♥ said...

I waited about 3 or 4 weeks for my shows! Wen I was so impatient, lol But I'm lucky in Canada, so I guess thts why it took a long time, you will definatley get it at any time by notice to the international week wen u ordered 2 weeks, ever so mach not worry, this is not a joke, lol, I was worried too longg THT cuz i waited so long for my sample
=)

italian belllllla:) said...

yeahh me has taken a while to get them to sort me. Minerals, but realllllly love every day:)

Post a Comment