Friday, February 5, 2010

Typing Instructor At Blogspot If A Student Is Dropped Out Of A Class Because Of Bias From Instructor, What Type Of Lawyer Does He/she Need?

If a student is dropped out of a class because of bias from instructor, what type of lawyer does he/she need? - typing instructor at blogspot

Since the beginning of my clinical practice for the teacher I am not and left the second week of allegations of dishonesty? I would like advice on the type of attorney who can help me, because I have no other choice than to me reason. Thank you.

2 comments:

Wonkaton... said...

It depends on why the teacher has failed. I'm not sure innocent. If they are constantly late or absent, perhaps your teacher was right to do so. Do not give a reason for their actions.

Munya Says: DUH! said...

I do not think you have a case. Seriously. It is a bit tacky, but in the classroom, the teacher is only "sorta God" and "rule".
If you believe that your civil rights have been violated, contact your local chapter of the ACLU (look in the white pages) ... but I do not think that there is a sentence in this case.

Post a Comment